This influencing and communication training course will equip managers with the communication strategies and influencing skills they need to influence successfully communicate at work. On this course, you’ll explore the basic concepts of interpersonal communication in the workplace. The course will help you to identify different, useful types of communication–from verbal and non-verbal to visual. You’ll also learn how to improve your influencing skills as you learn about communicating with influence in today’s workplace and the value of being able to influence people at work.
Who is the course for
- This communication course is designed for line, middle and top level managers in organisations who’d like to enhance their professional skillset and become a better manager.
- It will also be useful for young professionals looking to start their careers with good habits, as well as professionals and students who are interested in management roles.
- This topic is widely applicable and can be beneficial to all types of organisations, but the course content will also be of academic interest.
- What is communication?
- Types of communication.
- The Role of Communication in Management.
- Tactics used to influence others.
What will you learn
- Explain the role of communicating in the manager’s job.
- Identify and illustrate the elements and stages in the communication process.
- Compare the benefits of different communication networks.
- Develop some essential interpersonal communication skills.
- Explore the tactics used to influence others.