This Professional Certificate will equip you with all the key skills and technical know-how to kickstart your career as a Full-Stack Cloud Native Application Developer. Guided by experts at IBM, you will learn to build your own cloud-based applications and practice working with the technologies behind them.
This program consists of 10 courses with ample instructional content as well as hands-on exercises and projects designed to hone your skills and help you build your portfolio. No prior programming experience or Cloud background is required to start this program.
You’ll skill up with the tools and technologies that successful software developers use to build, deploy, test, run, and manage Full Stack Cloud Native applications, giving you the practical skills to begin a new career in a highly in-demand area.
- Введение в облачные вычисления.
- Developing Cloud Apps with Node.js and React.
- Introduction to Containers w/ Docker, Kubernetes & OpenShift.
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development.
- Python Project for AI & Application Development.
- Developing Applications with SQL, Databases, and Django.
- Application Development using Microservices and Serverless.
- Full Stack Cloud Development Capstone Project.
What will you learn
- Deploy and scale applications using Cloud Native methodologies and tools like Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices and Serverless Functions.
- Program applications using back-end languages and frameworks like Express, Node.js, Python, Django, etc.
- Build your GitHub portfolio by applying your Full Stack Cloud Development skills with multiple labs and hands-on projects, including a capstone.