Навыки, которые вы получите:
Product management Agile HCI
Complete your understand of the design life cycle by learning to take interface ideas, prototype them quickly, and evaluate them with real users. Finally, tie principles and methods together and learn the next steps you could take in HCI.v&.
This course takes you through the last nine lessons of CS6750: Human-Computer Interaction as taught in the Georgia Tech Online Master of Science in Computer Science program.
By the end of this course, you’ll have an understanding of the importance of evaluation in the design life cycle, as well as an understanding of where HCI sits in modern development and research.
What you will learn
- Methods for qualitative evaluation, including think-aloud studies and post-hoc interviews.
- Methods for empirical evaluation, including hypothesis testing and experimental design.
- Methods for heuristic evaluation, such as cognitive walkthroughs and task analysis.
- The symbiosis between HCI and Agile development cycles.
- The current state of HCI technologies such as extended reality, mobile devices, and robotics.
- The current state of HCI in domains like education, healthcare, and cybersecurity.
- The significant sub-schools of HCI such as social computing, computer-supported collaborative work, and information visualization.
- What you can expect to do next in HCI.