In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create a single page website for an imaginary travel agent using HTML and CSS. HTML and CSS are the core for building any website or web application and are indispensable knowledge for any web developer.
HTML enables the creation of the web pages layout and structures while CSS enriches the HTML pages by adding the style and feel to them. Eventually, you will be able to use the knowledge acquired on far complex projects that employ these technologies in one way or another.
- Adding HTML elements.
- Finalizing the HTML Layout.
- Starting to style the page.
- The Box Model.
- CSS display property.
- Finishing up
What will you learn
- Create fully-structred HTML web pages with most common elements such as sections, images, hyperlinks, text, etc.
- Create style sheets that set and change different style properties of selected HTML element.
- Describe the CSS Box Model and CSS display property which are essential concepts for web designers.