This program is accessible by anyone, with any background. Whether students are planning their next career move as a blockchain developer, crypto trader, data analyst, researcher, or consultant, or are just curious about this field, the Blockchain Fundamentals professional certificate is the best way to get up to speed on blockchain technology.
After taking Blockchain Fundamentals, students will have a deepened understanding of blockchain, which they can use to formulate their own informed blockchain mental models, hypotheses, and use cases — imperative for understanding the industry.
- Bitcoin and CryptocurrenciesLearn the fundamentals of Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency space, including the basics of smart contracts, the Ethereum platform and how to build decentralized applications.
- Blockchain TechnologyLearn the fundamentals of blockchain technology and how it will power the economy of tomorrow.
What you will learn
- Synthesize your own blockchain solutions.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the specific mechanics of Bitcoin.
- Understand Bitcoin’s real-life applications and learn how to attack and destroy Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contracts and Dapps, and alternatives to Bitcoin’s Proof-of-Work consensus algorithm.
- Enterprise-level blockchain implementations and understand the scaling struggles of blockchain and potential solutions.
- The regulation of cryptocurrencies and its implications for anonymity, and what blockchain means for the future.