Job interviews in Germany can be a stressful situation. Many candidates have their own cultural assumptions as to what to expect and what the interviewer wants to hear. How you handle the 10 most commonly asked questions can make or break your interview performance.
This course is here to give you the competitive advantage. It is designed to boost your German language skills & provide you with all the information you need to feel confident, prepared and ready to give a great interview.
This course will prepare you for the 10 most common job interview questions in Germany. By doing your homework prior to your interview, you will make the impression you desire. You will learn all you need in order to be able to give answers that make you the top choice for the job. In addition, every section includes useful German language phrases that you can use to prepare your own answers. So if your interview is conducted in German, you will learn how to confidently answer even the toughest questions.
Who is this course for
- This course is intended for anyone who wants to find a job in Germany.
- It is suitable for job interviews in English and German.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Can you tell us about yourself?
- What are you strengths?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Why should we choose you for the job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- How do you handle criticism?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- How do you handle failure?
- Do you have any question for us?
- Practical guide to life in Germany?
What will you learn
- You will give impressive answers to the 10 most common job interview questions.
- You will know how to become the top candidate for your dream job.
- You will boost your German language skills.
- You will overcome cultural differences.