As a jack of all trades (and master of quite a few), a full-stack engineer can get a project done from start to finish. In this Career Path, you’ll begin with the front-end, move on to the back-end, then learn to connect the two. By the time you’re done, you’ll have the well-rounded skills needed to enter this in-demand job market.
For those who want to
- Learn front-end and back-end dev.
- Build and style interactive sites.
- Communicate with web developers.
- Welcome to the Full-Stack Engineer Path.
- Getting Started with Full-Stack Engineering.
- Setting Up Your Dev Environment.
- Git and Github, Part I.
- Web Development Fundamentals.
- Bringing Your Site Online.
- Improved Styling with CSS.
- Making a Website Responsive.
- Making a Website Accessible.
- HTML, CSS, and JS Portfolio Project.
- Web Apps.
- React, Part I.
- React, Part II.
- Git and GitHub, Part II.
- React and Redux Portfolio Project.
- Basics of Back-End Development ect.
What will you learn
- Go beyond a landing page. Build the back-end of a web application and even create your own API.
- Build portfolio-worthy projects while you learn, so you can show recruiters your skills and kick-start your career as a web developer.