You will be introduced to the Flux architecture and Redux. You will explore various aspects of Redux and use it to develop React-Redux powered applications. You will then learn to use Fetch for client-server communication and the use of REST API on the server side. A quick tour through React animation support and testing rounds off the course.
- Introduction to React
- React Router and Single Page Applications
In this week, you will learn about various component types. You will learn about React router and its use in designing single page applications. You will also learn about single page applications and use React Router to design single page applications.
- React Forms, Flow Architecture and Introduction to Redux
In this module you will be introduced to uncontrolled and controlled forms and briefly examine form validation in React applications. You will get an overview of the Flux architecture and introduced to Redux as a way of realizing the flux architecture
- More Redux and Client-Server Communication
In this module you will explore Redux further including Redux action, combining reducers, and Redux thunk, client-server communication using Fetch and the REST API. You will get a brief introduction to animation in React. You will also learn about testing, building and deploying React applications.
What will you learn
- Be able to implement single page applications in React.
- Be able to use various React features including components and forms.
- Be able to implement a functional front-end web application using React.
- Be able to use Reactstrap for designing responsive React applications.
- Be able to use Redux to design the architecture for a React-Redux application.