In this course, you’ll continue learning the fundamentals of Python for data science. We divided these courses into four parts to make mastering the fundamentals quicker and easier. This second part builds on the knowledge you developed in our Variables, Data Types, and Lists in Python course.
This course focuses on the following:
- Building a foundation in Python — you’ll learn to repeat a process using a for loop.
- Discovering the principles of conditional statements, including
- Creating a portfolio project in Jupyter Notebook.
- Python For Loops.
- Python If, Else, Elif Statements.
- Python If, Else, Elif Statements: Multiple Conditions.
- Guided Project: Prison Break.
What will you learn
- How to repeat a process using a for loop.
- How to employ logical operators and comparison operators.
- How to employ if, else, and elif statements.
- How to employ Jupyter Notebook.