This course is easy to understand and it’s designed in explainer video format to convey financial fundamentals in a way that makes everything clear and understandable. You will receive detailed explanations, practical cases and quizzes. The course starts by introducing accounting basics and then teaches you to understand financial statements.
Then you will learn about financial reports including the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow. These are the things you must know to succeed in a new business or make your current business more profitable. We will even have fun analyzing the financial statements of corporate giants like Apple, Facebook, and Ford. Along the way, you will learn how to make your own financial statements, create a great budget, and how to run your business. We’ll even get a bit advanced and explore Zero-Based-Budgeting and Cost Management.
Who is this course for
- Business Owners.
- Non-Financial Executives.
- Everyone else who interested in finance and want to combine non-finance background with finance knowledge to make profitable decisions.
- This course is not intended for people with financial background.
- Course Introduction.
- Introduction to Finance.
- Accounting and Financial Statements.
- Financial Analysis.
What will you learn
- Identify problems in your company.
- Improve performance of your business.
- Understand the economic substance of projects you are engaged in.
- Make well-informed economic decisions.
- Able to weigh benefits against costs.
- Understand the numbers in the financial statements of any company.
- Have more complete picture of your company and its competitors.