In this Specialization, you’ll learn to frame business challenges as data questions. You’ll use powerful tools and methods such as Excel, Tableau, and MySQL to analyze data, create forecasts and models, design visualizations, and communicate your insights. In the final Capstone Project, you’ll apply your skills to explore and justify improvements to a real-world business process.
- Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies.
- Mastering Data Analysis in Excel.
- Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau.
- Managing Big Data with MySQL.
- Increasing Real Estate Management Profits: Harnessing Data Analytics.
What will you learn
- How to use data analytics to make any company more competitive and more profitable.
- How to calculate and apply to real-world examples the most important uncertainty measures used in business, including classification error rates, entropy of information, and confidence intervals for linear regression.
- How to become a master at communicating business-relevant implications of data analyses
- How to structure your data analysis projects to ensure the fruits of your hard labor yield results for your stakeholders.
- How to streamline your analyses and highlight their implications efficiently using visualizations in Tableau, the most popular visualization program in the business world and etc.