You’ll master the skills necessary to become a successful Ethical Hacker. Learn how to find and exploit vulnerabilities and weaknesses in various systems, design and execute a penetration testing plan, and report on test findings using valid evidence.
- Basic Linux file structure and commands.
- Networking basics (ports, IP addresses, subnetting).
- Three-way handshake, encryption and hashing.
- One programming language — Python is preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows OS.
- Intro to Ethical Hacking. The purpose of this course is to introduce students to the broad set of techniques and job responsibilities associated with the role of an Ethical Hacker. Ethical Hackers leverage their knowledge of business’ processes to evaluate risks while protecting core operations. The results of an Ethical Hacker’s efforts are improvements to business policies, procedures and standards of conduct on its computer systems.
- Penetration Testing & Red Teaming Operations. The purpose of this course is to take a deep dive into the specific technique of penetration testing and how it can be used to perform a cyber security assessment on a specific system and conducted as a part of a specific penetration testing project within an organization to identify vulnerabilities, flaws and risks.