Data is only as useful as the database it’s stored in. With PostgreSQL, you can design an elegant relational database management system that’s a breeze to use. That’s why it’s the industry standard used by AWS — making it not only popular with data scientists but backend engineers, too.
For those who want to
- Create their own databases from scratch.
- Optimize a database.
- Learn best practices for database design.
- What Is A Database?
- What Can I Do With A Database?
- How Do I Make And Populate My Own Database?
- How Do I Make Sure My Database Stays Intact?
- How Do I Make Sure My Database Stays Fast?
What will you learn
- Learn how to design a database that’s a perfect fit for your data.
- Understand the pros and cons of indexes to make your database as fast as possible.
- Set up a database server on your own computer for easy access.