For virtually all current problems there is a solution in the form of mobile application and if not, you can design yourself that app according to your needs. Christian Vizcarra, Senior UI & UX Product Designer, has been working in this sector for more than eight years and has been recognized by CSS Design awards, Behance and Awwwards for the high quality of its digital products.
In this course you will learn all the processes to design a mobile application, from the identification of the need and its solution to the design of the interface in Sketch.
- You will need to have basic design knowledge and know the interface of Sketch, but you can use other interface design programs such as Figma, Adobe XD, Invision Studio, among others.
- On the materials, you will need a computer with Sketch (or your favorite program) installed.
- The wonderful world of applications.
- How to look for a problem.
- Finding the solution.
- Defining UX.
- Designing your proposal.
- Sharing with the world.
- Final project.
What will you learn
- The differences and similarities between UX and UI, and the importance of good design in an app.
- To identify a real problem in your day to day that you can solve with an app.
- To make a brief search of applications to have them as reference and you will create an inspirational moodboard.
- To apply the UX bases to define the main screens of the application and the objective of each, or in other words, the user’s experience.
- What an wireframe, what it is for and Christian will give you some tips to create your own.
- The basic fundamentals of UI — color, typography and iconography — and put them into practice in Sketch; In addition, you will discover the native components of iOS and Android, to design the screens with all the key elements and etc.