Навыки, которые вы получите:
UI/UX Mobile design
In this course you will learn all the processes to design a mobile application, from the identification of the need and its solution to the design of the interface in Sketch.
- A basic design knowledge and know the interface of Sketch, but you can use other interface design programs such as Figma, Adobe XD, Invision Studio, among others.
- A computer with Sketch (or your favorite program) installed.
- The wonderful world of applications.
- How to look for a problem.
- Finding the solution.
- Defining UX.
- Designing your proposal.
- Sharing with the world.
- Final project.
What will you learn
- The differences and similarities between UX and UI, and the importance of good design in an app.
- To identify a real problem in your day to day that you can solve with an app.
- To make a brief search of applications to have them as reference and you will create an inspirational moodboard.
- To apply the UX bases to define the main screens of the application and the objective of each, or in other words, the user’s experience.
- What an wireframe, what it is for and Christian will give you some tips to create your own.
- The basic fundamentals of UI — color, typography and iconography — and put them into practice in Sketch; In addition, you will discover the native components of iOS and Android, to design the screens with all the key elements and etc.