Modern systems today must be designed for agility in order to outpace the competition. Concepts like Agile, DevOps, and Data Science were once considered only for the technology-based companies. Today that means every company. Because there is no greater currency than timely information for optimizing operations and meeting the needs of customers.
Deliver faster, higher quality, and fault-tolerant products regardless of industry using the latest in Agile, DevOps, and Data Science.
We’ll teach you the paradigms, processes, and introduce some key technologies that make the data-driven product organization the optimal competitor in the market.
- Agile Systems Engineering.
- DevOps Principles for Business Agility.
- Data Science for Product Risk Management.
- Implementing Data-Driven Controls using Technology and Teams.
What you will learn
- Designing and modeling for fast feedback and idea sharing.
- System optimization with open architectures.
- Validating functions and verifying performance.
- Leveraging and enabling the system designs, platforms, and ecosystems.
- Lean Startup and Product Innovation Analytics.
- Developing the data collection and preparation pipeline for products and services.
- Analyzing the performance and testing hypotheses for usability, fast-feedback, and growth.
- Customer experience (CX) validation and enhancement leveraging usability analytics.