Data analysts and data scientists widely agree that most of their time is spent preparing and cleaning data for analysis. It may not be the most exciting part of the job, but it’s definitely an indispensable one.
In this course, we’ll teach you how to further leverage Python to supercharge your data analysis workflow. You’ll work in a real-world dataset to learn new concepts and techniques to enhance the speed and efficiency of your Python code. In this power-packed course, you’ll learn how to manipulate, combine, transform, and merge data, manipulate strings, and work with missing values in Python.
This course focuses on:
- Introducing intermediate data preparation concepts and techniques in Python.
- Building proficiency in aggregating, combining, transforming, and cleaning data.
- Developing skill in manipulating strings and working with missing values in Python.
- Data Aggregation.
- Combining Data Using Pandas.
- Transforming Data with Pandas.
- Working with Strings In Pandas.
- Working With Missing And Duplicate Data.
- Guided Project: Clean and Analyze Employee Exit Surveys.
What will you learn
- How to employ data aggregation techniques.
- How to transform and reshape data.
- How to combine datasets.
- How to clean strings and resolve missing data.