Technical skill is required to work in the field of data science, but data analyst and data scientist roles are not purely technical. A data professional must be able to function effectively in the broader context of a business.
Working with data in a business context means communicating and collaborating with non-technical coworkers. It means understanding the metrics that are important to your business and how to measure them.
In this course, we’re going to dive into the «fuzzy» side of doing data science, and learn about how data professionals can function effectively in a modern business environment.
- Fuzzy Language in Data Science.
- Communicating Results.
- Business Metrics.
- Guided Project: Popular Data Science Questions.
What will you learn
- How to resolve fuzzy language.
- How to communicate with a non-technical audience.
- How to identify the business context of data science.
- How to define metrics.