In a very competitive workplace, demonstrating your ability to turn challenges into opportunities is an important to way stand out to hiring managers and to your existing management/leadership. In this course, you will learn how to utilize the knowledge and skills needed to leverage left- and right-brain thinking, analyze problems, spur creativity, and implement innovative ideas for your workplace.
Using the power of design thinking and Creative Problem Solving models you will work toward data-driven solutions to workplace challenges. You will engage in an active process of identifying/defining a specific challenge, generating a plan to address the challenge, collecting and analyzing data/information in order to sell your solution to your leadership, implementing your data-driven solution, and evaluating success of the solution.
- Design Your Work.
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking.
- Creative Thinking.
- Putting Ideas Into Action.
What will you learn
- Understand design, out-of-the box, whole brain thinking, your workplace strengths.
- Apply qualitative and scientific research method for workplace problems, setting priorities and analyzing for outcomes.
- Apply creative problem solving and creative thinking, using creative techniques to overcome challenges and bring about innovation.
- Create action plan, learn to implement innovative ideas and present ideas.