This training is about the IaaS model. The IaaS model provided by large cloud providers is helping companies to transform their private IT infrastructure into a utility service. Reduce the footprint of enterprise applications sitting in private data centers and leverage the capabilities in a public cloud environment.
As a first step, we are going to review the key terms in cloud computing to establish a clear understanding of the big picture, and then we will zoom on the IaaS model. What are the building blocks, what are the typical use cases, advantages as well as disadvantages, pricing models, and more!
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: Cloud Computing — Terminology Overview
- Private vs Public
- Hybrid-cloud and Multi-cloud
- Hyperscale Cloud Service Providers
- Cloud Service Models
- SaaS — Software as a Service
- IaaS — Infrastructure as a Service
- PaaS — Platform as a Service
- FaaS — Function as a Service
- Demo — AWS, Azure, GCP and etc.