In this initial series we will not overwhelm you with information, but rather strive get you accustomed to ACI, how it operates, and how to actually do the work within the APIC GUI!
This is about 9 hours worth of ACI goodness! If you are preparing for the DC v2 exam, this will be the perfect series to obtain the information that you will need to know in order to be successful in the lab examination (within the scope of ACI).
- CCNP-DC or equivalent knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of VXLAN.
Who is this course for
- Students studying for the CCIE DC v2 Exam.
- Pre and post-sales engineers wanting real-world ACI examples and scenarios.
- People wanting to learn ACI in a logical, easy to understand format.
- SDN (Software-defined Networking).
- ACI Componentso.
- Spine and Leaf Switcheso.
- APIC Controllers.
What will you learn
- Prepare and plan for ACI integrations in a greenfield, or brownfield deployment scenario.
- Deploy an ACI infrastructure.
- Talk to management level employees about the benefits of Cisco’s ACI.