Навыки, которые вы получите:
Organizational culture Project management Change Control
This APMG Change Management Foundation course helps you learn the core change management roles, methods, frameworks, and strategies used to deliver successful change initiatives.
- Course overview.
- The change management context.
- Change and the individual.
- Change and the organisation.
- Stakeholder strategy.
- Communication and engagement.
- Change impact.
- Change readiness.
- Change teams.
- Effective change teams and team development.
- Overcoming resistance to change.
What will you learn
- How individuals are impacted by change and how to develop strategies to help those affected by change adapt.
- How organisations work, organisational culture, the models, and processes of change.
- The drivers of change, change governance structures, and how to define a change vision.
- How to prepare staff or change, support their learning and motivate them to undergo change.
- The impact change has on businesses, how to build moment for change and how to sustain change.
- The stakeholder engagement process, how to develop suitable communications plans and strategies.
- The importance of defined change management roles.
- How to build and support an effective change team.