Навыки, которые вы получите:
C# Web development
An in-depth, step-by-step guide to classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming (OOP) with C#
- Basic understanding of C# constructs: variables, type conversion, classes, conditionals and loops.
For those who want to
- Master classes and interfaces.
- Better understand object-oriented programming.
- About this Course.
- Association between Classes.
- Inheritance — Second Pillar of OOP.
- Polymorphism: Third Pillar of OOP.
- What’s Next.
- Bonus: Students' Code Reviews.
What will you learn
- Work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers.
- Re-use code using inheritance and composition.
- Change the behaviour of an application by extending its code, rather than changing it.
- Use encapsulation to improve the robustness of the code and reduce the impact of change.
- Understand the problems with inheritance and how composition solves these problem.
- Develop loosely-coupled, testable and extensible applications using interfaces.