C++ is one of the most popular languages in the world! It’s used by over 4 million developers worldwide, and in the US the average salary of a C++ developer is over $100,000 a year!
Why is C++ so popular? Well, it’s a general-purpose object-oriented programming language that is flexible, efficient, fast, and widely used.
Who this course is for
- Beginner coders, new to C++.
- Developers looking to upskill by adding C++ to their CV.
- Experienced C++ programmers who want to stay sharp!
- College students and anyone studying C++.
- Getting Started.
- Control Statements.
- Arrays and Vectors.
- Introduction to Classes and Objects.
- Exceptions and Debugging.
- File Input and Output.
- Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Templates, the STL, and Other Skills.
- Fundamentals of Data Structures.
What will you learn
- Master the fundamentals of C++ programming.
- Apply procedural and object-oriented concepts and syntax.
- Develop practical skills and terminology related to software development.