By the end of this project, you will create a Google Sheet that receives customer requests, tracks employee workload, and provides a small business with an overview of current project status and historical data for completed projects. You will learn how to create a custom form and use the data from the form to track requests, assign work to employees, and create a snapshot of current and past projects. Throughout the project you will leverage formulas to automate the Google Sheet in order to effectively and efficiently manage day to day operations.
- Create a Google Form.
- Enter Customer Data.
- Use Formulas to Summarize Data.
- Design a Summary Tab.
- Complete a Summary Tab.
What will you learn
- How to create a form within Google Sheets.
- How to write formulas to track organizational requirements.
- How to summarize the data in order to make day-to-day organizational decisions.
- How to showcase this hands-on experience in an interview.