This course is based on a long interview with a business finance attorney. The course overs business debt, business loans, bankruptcy, how to start managing your business finances, and other tutorials that have to do with running your business in a financially responsible way.
The course is nearly all video and will take between 1-2 hours to complete. If you are in the process of starting a business or if you already have a small business and you want to make sure that you are doing everything correctly in terms of managing your company’s credit rating, debt levels and generally making sure that the business is financially healthy, this is a great course for you.
In addition to the course lectures, you get my help and advice! Students are able to start discussions and message me with private questions. I answer 99% of questions within 24 hours. I love helping students who take my courses and I look forward to helping you.
Who is this course for
- Business owners.
- Course Introduction.
- Business loans and debt.
- Business finance and strategy, advice, tutorials and commentary.
- Basic finance termynology.
- Further information.
What will you learn
- About business debt.
- Business finance fundamentals.
- About business finance.
- About common financial mistakes to avoid.
- About setting up your basic accounting books.
- Understand when to start working with an accountant for your business.
- About business debt, when it is ok, and when to avoid it.
- About partnership agreements if you have business partners.
- About business bankruptcy.