This course will teach you vocabulary and skills related to participating in meetings. You will learn terms and phrases used both in email and in speaking to arrange, participate in, and conclude meetings. The goals of this course are to enable you to participate effectively in on-site meetings and teleconferences and to prepare you to write a proposal as an outcome of a meeting.
- Introduction to Meetings.
- The Language of Meetings.
- Reporting In Meetings.
- Writing A Proposal.
What will you learn
- How to arrange a meeting though email and by telephone.
- How to list expectations and protocols related to on-site meetings and teleconferences.
- How to state phone numbers, dates, currencies and sales figures accurately.
- How to write a proposal with appropriate organization and vocabulary.