Навыки, которые вы получите:
The BCS Business Analysis Practice course is suitable for business analysts, business managers and team members, business change managers, software development professionals, and project managers seeking continuing professional development (CPD), and employees wanting an understanding of business analysis techniques and best practices.
- Business analysis rationale.
- Strategic analysis in context.
- A project approach to business analysis.
- Understanding the situation/issues.
- Business perspectives.
- Analysing and modelling the business activities.
- Creative problem solving.
- Identifying potential solutions.
- Common business analysis techniques such as CATWOE, gap analysis, PESTLE, SWOT analysis, and many more.
- Making the business case.
What will you learn
- The strategic context.
- How to analyse stakeholder perspectives.
- How to analyse and model business processes.
- How to identify potential solutions.
- How to make the business case.