Welcome to the world of Django (pronounced like JANG-go with a silent D)! Get introduced to an open-source web development framework supported by the Django Software Foundation. Django is written in Python and provides an opinionated approach to web development meaning you’ll know how projects are structured and have a general set of guidelines for how to bring your apps to life. Django comes with a lot of tools already provided, so you can pick and choose what you need to get the job done.
For those who want to
- Quickly create a full-stack web app.
- Apply Python skills for web development.
- Deploy a working application online.
- Introduction to the Web.
- Introduction to Django.
- Templates in Django.
- Data in Django.
- Views in Django.
- Forms in Django.
- Accounts and Authentication in Django.
- Deploying a Django Project.
- Build Python Web Apps with Django Capstone Project.
What will you learn
- Django can help you build an entire app from scratch.
- The popular Python programming language can be applied using the Django framework to spin up apps.
- Learn how to work locally on your computer and then share it with the internet.