You know all of those app ideas you’ve been wanting to create? Swift and SwiftUI can help you bring them to life for iOS. Learn how to build your very own iPhone app from start to finish, then publish your creations to the App Store for the world to see.
For those who want to
- Learn Swift and SwiftUI.
- Start using Xcode.
- Build their first iOS app.
- iOS and Swift Foundations.
- Wireframing and Creating a Project in Xcode.
- Building Code History: The User Interface.
- Building Code History: The Question Model.
- Building Code History: The Game Model.
- Building Code History: The Final App.
- Publishing to the App Store.
What will you learn
- Use Apple’s newest declarative UI framework and elegant language to build projects both on- and off-platform.
- Practice with the latest software architectures and design patterns, then apply them to your iOS apps.
- Learn how to configure your development account and share your creations with the world.