Deep learning is a cutting-edge form of machine learning inspired by the architecture of the human brain, but it doesn’t have to be intimidating. With TensorFlow, coupled with the Keras API and Python, it’s easy to train, test, and tune deep learning models without knowing advanced math.
For those who want to
- Get started in deep learning.
- Analyze giant quantities of data.
- Understand emerging technologies.
- Welcome to the Build Deep Learning Models with TensorFlow Skill Path.
- Foundations of Deep Learning and Perceptrons.
- Getting Started with TensorFlow.
- Deep Learning in the Real World.
- Deep Learning Portfolio Project.
- Next Steps.
What will you learn
- Get familiar with the underlying logic of how deep learning works.
- Create your own deep learning models using real-world data.
- See how deep learning is used in self-driving cars, deep fakes, and more.