Some of our favorite apps are the simplest ones — and you don’t need any coding experience to start making your own. Throughout this Skill Path, you’ll build a basic Android app from start to finish. Get ready to see your work on the really small screen.
For those who want to
- Learn programing basics.
- Bring their ideas to life.
- Get comfortable using an IDE.
- Android and Java Foundations.
- Wireframing, Java Variables, and Android Studio.
- Programming Logic with Java.
- Java Arrays and Loops.
- Android App Development.
- Intermediate Java and Capstone Project.
What you will learn
- Translate your idea for an app into working code.
- Utilize one of the most popular languages for mobile development.
- Work in Google’s official Android development environment.