Навыки, которые вы получите:
UX writing is the verbal user communication within digital interfaces. It appears in apps, websites, and all other kinds of digital products that users interact with — and, as such, it is an integral part of the user experience.
Who is this course for
This course is the perfect match for everybody who considers breaking into UX writing and is interested in learning more about the tasks to do, the skills to learn, and the steps to take in order to start a career in UX writing. It is also helpful for everybody who plans to apply for a UX writing role and is about to enter the application process.
- Introduction To Course I: Starting A Career In UX Writing.
- Why You Should Become A UX Writer.
- A Day In The Life Of A UX Writer.
- Skills You Need As A UX Writer.
- What’s Difficult About Being A UX Writer?
- Steps To Star Your UX Writing Career.
- Further Resources.
- Outro & Summary of Course I.
- Introduction To Course II: Your Application And Portfolio ect.
What will you learn
- The everyday tasks of a UX writer.
- The skills a UX writer needs.
- The difficult parts and challenges of the job.
- Valuable resources to dive into the field of UX writing.
- The first steps to starting a career as a UX writer.
- What the usual application process for UX writers looks like.
- How to build a UX writing portfolio to apply with.
- How to tackle UX writing job interviews.
- How to do typical home assignments in the application process.