Навыки, которые вы получите:
Linux ООП Web development C++ Command line Navigation
Build hands-on projects to acquire core robotics software engineering skills: ROS, Gazebo, Localization, Mapping, SLAM, Navigation, and Path Planning.
- Advanced knowledge in any object-oriented programming language, preferably C++.
- Intermediate Probability.
- Intermediate Calculus.
- Intermediate Linear Algebra.
- The essential elements of robotics, meet your instructors, and get familiar with the tools that will help you succeed in this program.Basic Linux Command Lines.
For those who want to
- Begin the exploration into the world of robotics software engineering with a practical, system-focused approach to programming robots using the ROS framework and C++.
- Learn and apply robotics software engineering algorithms such as localization, mapping, and navigation.
- Introduction To Robotics.
- Gazebo World.
- ROS Essentials.
- Mapping and SLAM.
- Path Planning and Navigation.
What will you learn
- The essential elements of robotics, meet your instructors, and get familiar with the tools that will help you succeed in this program.
- How to simulate your first robotic environment with Gazebo, the most common simulation engine used by Roboticists around the world.
- How to manage existing ROS packages within a project, and how to write ROS Nodes of your own in C++.
- How Gaussian filters can be used to estimate noisy sensor readings, and how to estimate a robot’s position relative to a known map of the environment with Monte Carlo Localization (MCL).
- How to create a Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) implementation with ROS packages and C++.
- Different Path Planning and Navigation algorithms.