Навыки, которые вы получите:
Capital budgeting Financial analysis Финансы Financial statement
This training program is designed for people who do not possess any background knowledge of Financials and Budgeting and would like to have a basic understanding of budgets and financial reports so they can hold relevant discussions and render decisions based on financial data.
This course will define key terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, etc, it will also provide understanding of financial statements, budgets, forecasting techniques, purchasing decisions, and laws that regulate the handling and dissemination of financial information. For this course you need some working knowledge of business operations, though not necessary.
What will you learn
- Our goal is to provide basic knowledge of finance and budgets to those individuals who don’t have any background in finance.
- The main topics that we are going to cover are: Important financial organizations, Double entry accounting concept, Basic accounting principles, Basics of financial statements analysis.
- The objectives are that By the end of the course, you should be able to understand key financial terms and concepts, analyze ket financial statements.
- Introduction and course overview.
- Introduction to finance and budgets.
- Basic terminology — key financial terms.
- Double entry accounting.
- Understanding Financial statements.
- Analyzing financial statements: ratio analysis 1 and 2 parts.
- Understanding budget and forecasting.
- Purchasing decisions.
- Financial acts and regulations.