No matter what you’re building, having a strong foundation is crucial — that’s where back-end engineers come in. In this Career Path, you’ll start with programming servers and client-side interfaces, then level up to designing databases. By the end, you’ll have everything you need to start your career as a back-end engineer.
For those who want to
- Understand application architecture.
- Design and build APIs.
- Prepare for job interviews.
- Welcome to the Back-End Engineer Path.
- Setting Up Your Dev Environment.
- Git and Github, Part I.
- Basics of Back-End Development.
- Fundamentals of Operating Systems.
- Build a Back-End with Node/Express.js.
- Website Development Fundamentals.
- Git and GitHub, Part II.
- Node/Express API Portfolio Project.
- SQL for Back-End Development.
- PostgreSQL Database.
- Designing Relational Databases.
- Advanced PostgreSQL.
- Connecting Your Database to a Server etc.
What will you learn
- Ensure personalization and security for the people using your web apps.
- Nail the interview with your impressive portfolio and well-prepared answers.