You’ll tackle real-world scenarios in Qwiklabs that will challenge you to use multiple skills at once. You’ll take a closer look at how to use external Python modules to extend your code’s capabilities, and spend some time learning how to use documentation to learn a new module.
You’ll see some simple examples of how to perform common tasks in the course material, but it will be up to you to explore the module documentation to figure out how to solve specific problems. You’ll use data serialization to turn in-memory objects into messages that can be sent to other programs. You’ll be able to take a description of a problem and use your skills to create a solution — just like you would on the job. In your final capstone project, you’ll be given a description of what your customer needs, and it will be up to you to create a program to do it!
- Manipulating Images.
- Interacting with Web Services.
- Automatic Output Generation.
- Putting It All Together.
What will you learn
- Use Python external libraries to create and modify documents, images, and messages.
- Understand and use Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to interact with web services.
- Understand and use data serialization to send messages between running programs.
- Build a solution using the skills you have learned.