This course explores marketing analytics practices and tools. Digital marketing and e-commerce professionals are expected to analyze data from various sources (such as web pages, digital marketing channels, and e-commerce sites) and use them to gain customer insights.Google employees who currently work in the field will guide you, providing hands-on activities and examples that simulate common digital marketing and e-commerce tasks, while showing you some of the best tools and resources used on the job.
- Introduction to Assess for success: Marketing analytics and measurement.
- Use metrics from Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Measure the success of marketing campaigns.
- Share metrics and insights with stakeholders.
What will you learn
- Define media planning and strategies.
- Evaluate metrics against performance goals and make adjustments to a marketing budget or strategy.
- Describe what defines a successful marketing campaign.
- Create presentations and reports to update stakeholders on the progress or success of a marketing campaign and important insights.