In 2016, the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) market grew to $1.4 billion, and by 2025, the global AI market is expected to expand to almost $60 billion, according to TechJury. Artificial Intelligence is transforming the personal and professional lives of people across the world. AI refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks usually requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, and even decision making.
These technologies can be applied to a number of undertakings to benefit organizations seeking to improve outcomes and productivity. To compete in this new tech-driven economy, you must understand how game-changing technologies such as AI can benefit the different business functions in your organization.
Who is this program for
- Senior leaders including C-suite executives overseeing the integration of AI into their organization’s business strategy.
- Senior managers and executives involved with managing teams and AI-driven projects.
- Functional business heads interested in exploring AI opportunities across business functions.
- Mid-career professionals looking to bolster their career opportunities through new technologies.
- Data scientists and analysts involved in research for business intelligence or data analytics where AI may be useful.
- Professionals eager to upskill and advance in their career with the recent advancement in applications of AI in business.
- Introduction — AI and Business.
- Machine Learning Basics.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning.
- Key Applications: Computer Vision & Natural Language Processing.
- AI Strategy.
- AI and Organizations: Building Your AI Team.
- The Future of AI in Business.
What will you learn
- Learn AI’s current capabilities and applications—and its future potential.
- Learn how to organize and manage successful AI application projects.
- Grasp the technical aspects of AI well enough to communicate effectively with technical teams and colleagues.
- Learn how to avoid pitfalls associated with these new technologies.
- Build your leadership credibility by obtaining a Certificate of Completion from UC Berkeley Executive Education.