This Specialization is intended for anyone with a passion for learning who is seeking to develop the job-ready skills, tools, and portfolio to have a competitive edge in the job market as an entry-level data scientist.
Through these five online courses, you will develop the skills you need to bring together often disparate and disconnected data sources and use the R programming language to transform data into insights that help you and your stakeholders make more informed decisions.
- This Specialization does not require prior experience, degrees, programming or statistical skills.
- Introduction to R Programming for Data Science.
- SQL for Data Science with R.
- Data Analysis with R.
- Data Visualization with R.
- Data Science with R — Capstone Project.
What you will learn
- Perform basic R programming tasks like working with data structures, data manipulation, using APIs, webscraping, and using R Studio and Jupyter.
- Complete the data analysis process, including data preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling.
- Communicate data analysis findings with data visualization charts, plots, and dashboards using libraries such as ggplot, leaflet and R Shiny.
- Create relational databases and tables, load them with data from CSV files, and query data using SQL and R using JupyterLab.