This action-packed Specialization is for data science enthusiasts who want to acquire practical skills for real world data problems. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in data science, and already have foundational skills or have completed the Introduction to Data Science Specialization, this program is for you!
This 4-course Specialization will give you the tools you need to analyze data and make data driven business decisions leveraging computer science and statistical analysis. You will learn Python–no prior programming knowledge necessary–and discover methods of data analysis and data visualization. You’ll utilize tools used by real data scientists like Numpy and Pandas, practice predictive modeling and model selection, and learn how to tell a compelling story with data to drive decision making.
- No prior experience required.
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development.
- Python Project for Data Science.
- Data Analysis with Python.
- Data Visualization with Python.
What will you learn
- Develop an understanding of Python fundamentals.
- Communicate data insights effectively through data visualizations.
- Gain practical Python skills and apply them to data analysis.
- Create a project demonstrating your understanding of applied data science techniques and tools.