Навыки, которые вы получите:
Android Kotlin Layout editor Navigation Data persistence
In this course, you’ll learn the basics of building Android apps with the Kotlin programming language. Along the way, you’ll develop a collection of apps to start your journey as an Android developer.
- Unit 1: Kotlin basics.
- Unit 2: Layouts.
- Unit 3: Navigation.
- Unit 4: Connect to the internet.
- Unit 5: Data persistence.
- Unit 6: WorkManager.
What you’ll learn
- How to add images and text to your Android apps, and learn how to use classes, objects, and conditionals to create an interactive app for your users.
- How to build two different apps, and improve the user interface of your app by learning about layouts, Material Design guidelines, and best practices for UI development.
- How to enhance your users’ ability to navigate across, into and back out from the various screens within your app for a consistent and predictable user experience.
- How to write coroutines for complex code, and learn about HTTP and REST to get data from the internet. Then, use the Coil library to display images in your app.