Gain the job-ready skills for an entry-level data analyst role through this eight-course Professional Certificate from IBM and position yourself competitively in the thriving job market for data analysts.
Power your data analyst career by learning the core principles of data analysis and gaining hands-on skills practice. You’ll work with a variety of data sources, project scenarios, and data analysis tools, including Excel, SQL, Python, Jupyter Notebooks, and Cognos Analytics, gaining practical experience with data manipulation and applying analytical techniques.
This Professional Certificate does not require any prior programming or statistical skills, and is suitable for learners with or without college degrees. All you need to get started is basic computer literacy, high school math, comfort working with numbers, willingness to learn, and a desire to enrich your profile with valuable skills.
- Introduction to Data Analytics.
- Excel Basics for Data Analysis.
- Data Visualization and Dashboards with Excel and Cognos.
- Python for Data Science, AI & Development.
- Python Project for Data Science.
- Databases and SQL for Data Science with Python.
- Анализ данных с Python.
- Data Visualization with Python.
- IBM Data Analyst Capstone Project.
What will you learn
- Demonstrate proficiency in using spreadsheets and utilizing Excel to perform a variety of data analysis tasks like data wrangling and data mining.
- Develop working knowledge of Python language for analyzing data using Python libraries like Pandas and Numpy, and invoke APIs and Web Services.
- Create various charts and plots in Excel & work with IBM Cognos Analytics to build dashboards. Visualize data using Python libraries like Matplotlib.
- Describe data ecosystem and Compose queries to access data in cloud databases using SQL and Python from Jupyter notebooks.