This course from Lunds university will help you understand and use AI so that you can transform your organisation to be more efficient, more sustainable and thus innovative. The lives of people all over the world are increasingly enhanced and shaped by artificial intelligence.
To organisations there are tremendous opportunities, but also risks, so where do you start to plan for AI, business and the future of work? Whether you are in the public or private sector, in a large organisation or a small shop, AI has a growing impact on your business.
Most organisations don’t have a strategy in place for how to make AI work for them. The teacher, Anamaria Dutceac Segesten, will guide you through the topics with short lectures, interviews and interactive exercises meant to get you thinking about your own context.
- Introduction to AI in work and business. You will be introduced to key concepts in the area of AI and given the historical context from which AI as a technological revolution takes place.
- What AI can do. You will be introduced to how the power of AI can be recruited for your organisation.
- Risks with AI. You will be introduced to the possible risks of introducing AI to your organisation.
- AI and the future of work. AI and the future of work.
What will you learn
- How AI can give you better information upon which to make better decisions.
- How AI will impact your industry so that you can avoid the pitfalls and seize the benefits.
- How AI can help you automate processes and become more efficient.