Навыки, которые вы получите:
AgilePM Practitioner training provides builds upon knowledge gained at Foundation level and equips students with sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Framework to apply and tailor it to a given scenario.
- The project manager’s view.
- Agile project management through the life cycle.
- Effectively using products.
- Delivering on time using MoSCoW prioritization and time-boxing.
- People, teams, and interactions.
- Requirements and user stories.
- Estimating — how and when.
- Project planning.
- Never compromise quality.
- Risk management.
- Tailoring the approach.
- AgilePM Practitioner exam preparation.
What will you learn
- How to apply the underpinning philosophy and principles of DSDM in a project situation.
- How to appropriately configure the lifecycle of an Agile project.
- How to produce and evaluate the content of Agile products produced during an Agile project.
- How to apply the following Agile techniques in a project situation: Facilitated Workshops; MoSCoW prioritisation; Iterative Development; Modelling; Timeboxing.
- How to identify the Agile techniques to be used for a given situation.
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile project and correctly determine the appropriate personnel to fulfil these roles.
- The mechanisms for control of an Agile Project which are specific to an Agile project.
- How to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile project.
- The Agile approach to managing requirements and identify action to rectify problems with requirements within an Agile project.
- What is needed to pass the AgilePM Practitioner exam.