Constant fast change has become a reality of our time. Agile has become a popular leadership philosophy and a project management methodology for addressing this reality. While the theory is simple, it’s much more challenging to become Agile in practice.
To bridge the gap between an easy theory and complex application, you will learn three critical success components for executing the complexity of Agile in practice: the neuroscience of change, social psychology, and change management. In this specialization, you will learn how to become an agile leader, how to build agile teams by using Agile philosophy and Scrum tools, and how to approach transforming a traditional organization into agile.
This specialization will prepare you to build change-resiliency within yourself, your team, and your organization and implement Agile practices where appropriate to leverage its maximum benefits.
- Agile Leadership: Introduction to Change.
- Agile Leader Training.
- Developing an Agile Team.
- Agile Organization.
- Agile Leadership Capstone.
What you will learn
- Apply Agile principles and philosophy within your team and organization.
- Transform yourself, your team, and your organization from traditional into Agile.
- Develop change resilience at a personal, team, and organization level.
- Describe how and why change management approaches emerged in the business world.