Advanced Business English Vocabulary is a course that will revamp and transform your communication skills in everyday professional situations. This course is for students at an intermediate/advanced B2 — C2 level, professionals working in multinational companies, or university students learning English for their future careers. This course is also perfect for anyone taking an IELTS test, TOEFL test, or TOEIC test.
In this course, you will learn to overcome your concerns, limitations, and fears of speaking Business English by improving your knowledge, listening, pronunciation, writing, and speaking skills, with a vast list of essential and practical words and phrases. There are 25 sections, each focusing on four Business English words, phrases, collocations, terms, expressions, and more so that you can master each one and use them correctly in your spoken English.
Who is this course for
- Intermediate and Advanced ESL students keen on improving their vocabulary, pronunciation and listening skills in Business English.
- Professionals working in multinational companies.
- Anyone who wish to improve their business or professional English skills.
- Lessons for each target word/phrase.
- PDF downloadable material of each lesson.
- Pronunciation training for each word.
- Meaning and examples for each word.
- Listening practice and speaking training.
What will you learn
- Speak clear and fluent English during meetings, phone calls, presentations, and other situations at work.
- Learn, understand and use of most common business words, terms, collocations, expressions and more.
- Correct pronunciation, definition/meaning and accurate use of vocabulary.