The Advanced Business Analytics Specialization brings together academic professionals and experienced practitioners to share real world data analytics skills you can use to grow your business, increase profits, and create maximum value for your shareholders. Learners gain practical skills in extracting and manipulating data using SQL code, executing statistical methods for descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis, and effectively interpreting and presenting analytic results.
- Introduction to Data Analytics for Business.
- Predictive Modeling and Analytics.
- Business Analytics for Decision Making.
- Communicating Business Analytics Results.
- Advanced Business Analytics Capstone.
What will you learn
- How to develop skills and a perspective that will make you more productive faster and allow you to become a valuable asset to your organization.
- How to carry out exploratory data analysis to gain insights and prepare data for predictive modeling, an essential skill valued in the business.
- How to summarize and visualize datasets using plots so that you can present your results in a compelling and meaningful way.
- How to create models for decision making. We will start with cluster analysis, a technique for data reduction that is very useful in market segmentation.
- How to develop and deliver data-analytics stories that provide context, insight, and interpretation and etc.