There are many tools to design a website, but one of them is the most complete to do it, and is none other than Adobe Photoshop. In this 6-course Domestika Basics, Arturo Servín — graphic designer specialized in web design and Adobe Certified Instructor — will teach you step-by-step how to use Photoshop to design and lay out responsive[/i] responsive websites in a simple and uncomplicated way.
- A computer with Windows 10 or macOS 10.12 Sierra (or higher).
- Adobe Photoshop CC (you can buy it or download the 7-day trial version on the Adobe website).
- It is recommended to have a graphics tablet.
- Basic Principles.
- Website Layout.
- Working with Layers.
- Responsive Design.
- Creating Resources.
What will you learn
- The basic principles of the program: from learning to configure the interface to creating new documents to start shaping your website for different devices.
- To diagram your website using the smart guides and guides, which will allow you to create a grid to define the layout and the structure of all sections of your page.
- To see how the layers work to keep all the elements in order and you will know the different options to position the objects, thus optimizing the operation of your web design.
- To edit the texts to format and style them with Photoshop tools.
- How to optimize the format of your web page depending on the model of the mobile or tablet, keeping your design intact, always adapted to any device.
- To generate resources for your page, you will see formats to export the file, you will create CSS styles, among other resources that aim to improve and improve the assembly of your website with the team of developers.