Навыки, которые вы получите:
Financial markets Investment Financial accounting Risk management Financial analysis Big date Анализ рынка Financial literacy Insurance Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Финансовый учет Ethereum Financial statement Risk Analysis FinTech
- Foundations of Modern Finance I.
- Foundations of Modern Finance II.
- Financial Accounting.
- Mathematical Methods for Quantitative Finance.
- Derivatives Markets: Advanced Modeling and Strategies.
- Certificate & Credit Pathways.
- Job Outlook.
What you will learn
- Comprehend the foundations of modern finance.
- Understand the basics of corporate finance, capital budgeting, real and financial options, capital structure, yield curve analysis, and corporate risk management.
- Apply financial decision making, the theory of efficient markets, valuation theory, financial securities, risk analysis, portfolio theory, derivatives pricing, hedging strategies based on duration and convexity, and asset pricing models.
- Identify the basic structure of financial reports and the process of recording transactions. Understand how investors, creditors, and other users analyze financial statements to assess corporate performance.
- Perform applied computational techniques in R and apply advanced mathematical topics in financial engineering and quantitative finance using linear algebra, optimization, probability, stochastic processes, and statistics.