There is nothing more thrilling than being able to speak to the locals in their own language when you visit a foreign country. Well, now you can experience that amazing feeling too! The lessons in this course are focused, practical and effective, and you will build language skills that you can use straight away in real-world situations. You will be able to speak French comfortably and with confidence whenever you’re in a French speaking country.
Who is this course for
- You really want to learn to speak French in a very simple and very quick way.
- You are going to spend a holiday/vacation in France or another French speaking country.
- You have failed to learn French in the past, but really want to give it one more go.
- You have no experience with French, but you would like to learn fast.
- You have always wanted to learn a new language, but you are very busy and can never find the time.
What you will lean
- Speak French confidently and comfortably in everyday situations.
- Be more than just an average tourist when travelling to French speaking countries.
- Build a solid base vocabulary of words and phrases you can use straight away in the real world.
- Understand the structure of the French language.
- Give descriptions of things in French.
- Order food and drinks in French.
- Understand what’s being said back to you.
- Go from complete beginner to building your own sentences after the very first lesson.
- Understand and use grammatical and linguistic features of the French language with ease.
- Give your opinions in French.
- Greet the locals when you are in a French speaking country.
- Get to grips with French pronunciation.